Spinal Tap A to Zed

Indian Food: Nigel claims that while 95 percent of his inspiration to write songs comes from dreams, the other 5 percent is the result of indigestion. "You know, you go out and have some Indian food, come back, have a very severe stomach ache, start to sweat a bit, pull out pen and paper, start writing furiously, and who knows? Before I wrote ‘Stonehenge,’ we’d gone to a place called Star of India, and I was—I mean, I was crawling about on the floor, you know. That curry really went right to the old you-know-what. So I was sittin’ on the porcelain bus, and the song just flashed into my mind." (GP)